? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, November 13, 2009

Who can I interview and where can I find information?

If I can interview anyone I would interview people that have been in prison before. I would also interview some witnesses that have or had a family member or friend that has been or is still in jail. I want to interview these type of people because i think these people have a good understanding about how the USA has more people in jail then any other country in the world. I would also like to interview these people because they probably have a good understanding to what I'm saying,how important it is and finally how serious it is.

4 comments:

Ms. Dependable Gurl said...

I totally agree with you because i think to many people are in jail for no reason.

Editor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Editor said...

Nasheem-
Can you find anyone who fits this description?
Mr. Enders

Guillermo said...

i agree with your statement.it was an awesome essay!


your friend quintae